We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and collaborative individual to join our Noble Team this Summer as an Operations Management Intern!
This individual would be working closely with our Operations and Customer Service teams to improve upon current processes, roll-out new procedures, and assist in completing ongoing projects. We are seeking out an individual who is detailed, goal-oriented, coachable, and not afraid to be hands-on.
Noble Gas Solutions is a family-owned company that relies on its’ tight-knit group of employees to continue its rapid growth. This is a great opportunity to gain insight into the inner-workings of a business, gain project management skills, and build relationships with your Team. Our company is growing fast and a high service demand is slowing down the analysis, improvement, and roll out of internal processes and projects. We need your help!
Report To: Laboratory & Quality Manager
Location: 10 Erie Boulevard, Albany, NY 12204
- Inventory Management
- Analysis of current processes
- Improvement on current processes for optimization
- Assisting in Customer Service projects
- Assisting in Operations projects
- Improve upon administrative processes with direction
- Facilitating the rolling out of ongoing projects for the company
- Additional assistance for projects, as needed
- Ensure compliance of Federal and State safety regulations for the workplace (OSHA, DOT, FDA, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Preferred, some ERP experience
- Preferred, some CRM experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must occasionally lift up to 60 pounds and/or move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
Interested in this unpaid internship? Apply Today!