Product We Supply
- Medical Gases
- Medical Mixtures & Blends
- Cryogenic Liquids
- Medical Freezers
- Portable Gas Packages
- Fixed Gas Packages
Medical Gas Equipment
- Bulk Storage Solutions
- Piping Installation and Consulting
- Medical Grade Regulators
- Gas Manifold Systems
- Electronic Gauges Consulting
- Gas Carts & Storage
Medical Gas Services
- Site Management Services and Remote Monitoring
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
- Safety Training
- Portable All-in-One Cylinder + Regulator Breathing-oxygen Packages
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Medical Equipment, such as:
- Regulators & Flowmeters
- Transfill Equpiment
- Manifold Systems
- Cylinder Carts, Racks, Stands, Bags
- Quick Connects, Fittings & Gauges
Noble handles a variety of N2 cryogenic equipment for the medical industry. Portable dewar containers, dispensing equipment, freezers, transfer hoses and fittings, and cryogenic safety items.
- Breathing quality Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical air is actually a high purity, synthetic mixture of the gases of nitrogen and oxygen.
- Contains not less than 19.5% and not more than 23.5% by volume oxygen.
- Medical Applications: Respiratory therapy; humidity treatments using nebulizers.
Medical Grade Carbon Dioxide
- Chemical formula: CO2 Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: For close-to-physiologic atmospheres for the operation of artificial organs; in cryosurgery with insufflators during laparoscopic surgery; and as a component in a mixture of oxygen or air as a respiratory stimulant to promote deep breathing. Cylinders with a full length educator tube to permit withdrawal of liquid phase product are available on request.
Medical Grade Helium
- Chemical Formula: He Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: As a component of breathing mixtures to reduce the density of mixtures and thus facilitate breathing under certain physical and physiological conditions.
Medical Grade Nitrogen
- Chemical Formula: N2 Grade: NF (National Formulary)
- Medical Applications: As a component in many gas mixtures; as a displacement medium for sterile equipment; as a non-oxidizing displacement medium in pharmaceutical vials; as a propellant in pressurized aerosol type dispensers; as a coolant for carbon dioxide surgical lasers; and a source of pneumatic pressure to power gas operated medical devices.
Medical Grade Nitrous Oxide
- Chemical Formula: N2O Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: As an analgesic often in combination with other agents for anesthesia. Nitrous Oxide is also used in cryosurgery.
Medical Grade Oxygen
- Chemical Formula: O2 Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: Used in first-aid treatment of emergencies such as suffocation and heart attacks; in the treatment of patients with respiratory disorders; in anesthesia; and in hyperbaric oxygen chambers for the treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning and gas gangrene; and for other specialized oxygen therapies.
Mixtures and Blends
- Carbon Dioxide/Oxygen
- Carbon Monoxide/Helium/Oxygen
- Carbon Monoxide/Neon/Oxygen
- Carbon Monoxide/Methane/Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide/Nitrogen
- Carbon Dioxide/Oxygen
- Nitrogen/Carbon Dioxide/Oxygen
- Nitrogen/Carbon Dioxide/Hydrogen
Special Application Gases
- Respiratory Therapy
- Cooling of Magnets in Magnetic Resonance
- Laser Applications
- Medicinal Baths
- Surgery Operation of Medical Devices
- Analgesia, and many more!