“We are proud to provide gases and equipment solutions for clients in any industry to fit their specific needs. Our extensive knowledge of the solutions needed in our customers’ industries enables us to provide a degree of technical experience unmatched by other suppliers in the market.”
For more than 75 years, Noble has been proud to supply gases to meet the demands of a multitude of industries that build and maintain our world, as well as bring a level of technical experience and knowledge unmatched by our competitors. Our facilities are fully stocked with a complete line of gases for various applications in your industry. Select a category below to see a full listing.
Noble carries the widest and most advanced selection of compressed and cryogenic gases available on the market today, along with the technical expertise to help you select the best-performing and most cost-efficient option for your application. Whatever the requirements, we have the correct gas for your application. Call us for a consultation.
Noble offers a comprehensive line of medical pure and mixed gases for human consumption. Our state of the art fill plant and quality assurance practices ensure accuracy when filling cylinders for our medical customers.
Noble offers a variety of gases and package sizes for compressed gases.
Product We Supply
- Medical Gases
- Medical Mixtures & Blends
- Cryogenic Liquids
- Medical Freezers
- Portable Gas Packages
- Fixed Gas Packages
Medical Gas Equipment
- Bulk Storage Solutions
- Piping Installation and Consulting
- Medical Grade Regulators
- Gas Manifold Systems
- Electronic Gauges Consulting
- Gas Carts & Storage
Medical Gas Services
- Site Management Services and Remote Monitoring
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
- Safety Training
Noble sells a wide array of innovative complementary medical equipment, including:
- Portable All-in-One Cylinder + Regulator Breathing-oxygen Packages
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Medical Equipment, such as:
- Regulators & Flowmeters
- Transfill Equpiment
- Manifold Systems
- Cylinder Carts, Racks, Stands, Bags
- Quick Connects, Fittings & Gauges
Noble handles a variety of N2 cryogenic equipment for the medical industry. Portable dewar containers, dispensing equipment, freezers, transfer hoses and fittings, and cryogenic safety items.
- Breathing quality Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical air is actually a high purity, synthetic mixture of the gases of nitrogen and oxygen.
- Contains not less than 19.5% and not more than 23.5% by volume oxygen.
- Medical Applications: Respiratory therapy; humidity treatments using nebulizers.
Medical Grade Carbon Dioxide
- Chemical formula: CO2 Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: For close-to-physiologic atmospheres for the operation of artificial organs; in cryosurgery with insufflators during laparoscopic surgery; and as a component in a mixture of oxygen or air as a respiratory stimulant to promote deep breathing. Cylinders with a full length educator tube to permit withdrawal of liquid phase product are available on request.
Medical Grade Helium
- Chemical Formula: He Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: As a component of breathing mixtures to reduce the density of mixtures and thus facilitate breathing under certain physical and physiological conditions.
Medical Grade Nitrogen
- Chemical Formula: N2 Grade: NF (National Formulary)
- Medical Applications: As a component in many gas mixtures; as a displacement medium for sterile equipment; as a non-oxidizing displacement medium in pharmaceutical vials; as a propellant in pressurized aerosol type dispensers; as a coolant for carbon dioxide surgical lasers; and a source of pneumatic pressure to power gas operated medical devices.
Medical Grade Nitrous Oxide
- Chemical Formula: N2O Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: As an analgesic often in combination with other agents for anesthesia. Nitrous Oxide is also used in cryosurgery.
Medical Grade Oxygen
- Chemical Formula: O2 Grade: USP (U. S. Pharmacopeia)
- Medical Applications: Used in first-aid treatment of emergencies such as suffocation and heart attacks; in the treatment of patients with respiratory disorders; in anesthesia; and in hyperbaric oxygen chambers for the treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning and gas gangrene; and for other specialized oxygen therapies.
Mixtures and Blends
Noble Gas can provide many customized medical blends. These are controlled-purity gases that are optimized for various specific applications.
- Carbon Dioxide/Oxygen
LUNG DIFFUSION MIXTURES
- Carbon Monoxide/Helium/Oxygen
- Carbon Monoxide/Neon/Oxygen
- Carbon Monoxide/Methane/Oxygen
BLOOD GASES/INCUBATION MIXES
- Carbon Dioxide/Nitrogen
- Carbon Dioxide/Oxygen
- Nitrogen/Carbon Dioxide/Oxygen
- Nitrogen/Carbon Dioxide/Hydrogen
Special Application Gases
Ethylene oxide-based sterilant gases are used in the sterilization of a variety of medical devices, surgical equipment and similar materials used in the healthcare industry.
Liquid nitrogen is used in dermatology for freezing skin anomalies, and in the medical research industry for freezing and storage of biological samples.
Liquid helium is used to cool Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines.
Noble has extensive experience supplying high-quality medical-grade gases and equipment to a wide variety of medical professionals and associated medical facilities. If you are in the business of caring for the health of others, we can help you!
Some of the most common applications we service:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Cooling of Magnets in Magnetic Resonance
- Laser Applications
- Medicinal Baths
- Surgery Operation of Medical Devices
- Analgesia, and many more!
We will partner with you every step of the way; from the initial consultation, to gas delivery, through planning and installation, and assembly and maintenance of supply systems. Noble Gas Solutions offers a comprehensive service package from a single source that fits the needs of your facility.