Noble Gas Solutions seeks a customer service representative to help our customers experience the noble difference.Â Â The Noble Difference is a customer first strategy that fosters a positive solution oriented atmosphere.Â The selected individual will be energetic, personable, and proactive.Â Attention to detail is necessary to ensure that each and every customer experiences the Noble Difference.Â As a leader in its industry, Noble Gas Solutions provides its clients with the best products, technical knowledge and sales support in the marketplace.
Internal customer interface, including technical and distribution staff
- Customer point of contact for orders, solutions and escalations
- Product research: working with manufacturers/vendors technical support teams
- Contract maintenance renewal tracking and quoting
- Assist in project paperwork and customer set up
- Learn and develop all aspects of the sales process through salesforce
- Follow up, qualify, establish appropriate pursuit plan, and report in a timely manner on all leads
- Measure and communicate the value of organizational solution(s).
Manufacturer/Vendor Relations and Communications
- Internal partner interface, including partner outside and inside sales reps
- Work with partner inside sales staff to develop joint account awareness
- Work with vendor technical staff to develop configurations and bill of materials
- Order management and processing – responsible for the planning, coordination and resolution of product and order fulfillment issues
- Resolves order and shipping discrepancies to ensure on-time delivery
- Communicates with management regarding status of projects, challenges and/or significant factors that may impact assigned responsibilities and forecasts
- Assists with RFPs
- Independently answer customer correspondence; handle inquiries, complaints or adjustments in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of Noble Gas Solutions systems, policies, procedures
- Strong sales focus; capable of effectively communicating with prospects and customers verbally via telephone, email or in writing.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and derive logical conclusions to prospect and customer needs and/or product applications.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work activities to include sales calls, preparation of quotes and other information gathering activities as required, and the preparation of reports and completion of all other administrative requirements.
- Possess basic aptitude to learn gas and welding industry quickly.
- As required, capable of completing a work schedule which may deviate from normal work schedule from time to time.
- Strong customer service skills with experience creating and managing customer and vendor relationships.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, multi-tasking with accuracy, and follow up skills.
- Has a sense of urgency; wants to get the job done.
- Strong reasoning ability and ability to find solution to problems that may arise.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and memos with Noble Gas Solutions operational personnel, vendors and customers. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and/or other employees with our organization.
- Must have the ability to operate a standard PC with working knowledge in email, Word, Excel and the Internet. Previous experience with an order management system is a plus.
- Ability to sit at or work from a desk, for up to six consecutive hours.
- Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds on occasion. (Only needed if serving as support to counter)
- Manual dexterity sufficient for use of keyboard, telephone, and mouse.
- Speech and hearing sufficient for regular telephone communication.
- Vision sufficient for constant use of computer monitor and reading of documents in normal font size. Ability to read and interpret various procedures and policies.
- Personal Computer
- Office Equipment
- Equipment or Products utilized for customer demonstrations
Education: Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred in Business Management, Marketing or related field; or Associates Degree in related field along with related industry experience (two years plus); or formalized training in conjunction with direct industry experience of two years plus.
Experience: Minimum of two years experience directly with sales and/or customer service, ideally within a related industry.Â Some knowledge of Gases and welding is desired but not required.
This Position Profile is not meant to be an all inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the position listed above.Â Other appropriate duties may be required from time to time.