That itch to be outdoors is getting harder to ignore as the weather warms up! There are an endless amount of activities to keep you outdoors – hiking, camping, swimming, and barbecuing! Our Grill Masters are soon to be cleaning off their grills to get to cooking. Here is a brief checklist to make sure you ready for some fun in the sun!
- Clean the Grill – not only will it keep your food tasting deliciously fresh, it prevents grease & fat buildup from becoming a fire hazard.
- Check the Grill – ensure no animals or vermin have chewed through your grill’s hoses during the colder seasons, and no tubes are being blocked. This could lead to a potential fire, if not taken care of properly.
- Inspect your Tank – take time to inspect your propane tank, ensuring all safety valves are on correctly. Out of Propane? Visit your nearest Noble Gas Solutions.
- Prepare your Grilling Area – remove all debris and clutter around your grill area to avoid any additional fire hazards. You should never grill indoors and never leave the grill unattended, especially with small children or pets in the area.
- Grocery List – make sure you have enough on your grocery list for all your guests. You can’t have fun in the sun without some burger & hot dog buns!
- Get to Grilling! Here are some tips from the FDA to ensure your food is as tasty, as it is safe to eat.
Propane Tanks for your Grill
Noble Gas Solutions supplies various sizes of propane tanks for grilling, heating, and powering forklift trucks. Propane is available for commercial use and for the general public. No call-ahead or order-ahead needed – just walk into our Store and our staff will be happy to help you!
Have an empty propane tank?
All Noble Gas locations can fill or exchange your propane tanks.
Need a new propane tank?
All Noble Gas locations can rent or sell propane tanks so you are ready to grill!