Noble Gas is taking preventative measures in our daily operations to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Our team is closely monitoring CDC guidelines and government regulations to stay up-to-date with policies. As a supplier to essential businesses, we are focused on keeping businesses operational, while ensuring the health and safety of the community.
Our Noble Team is taking additional measures when handling gas cylinders. Our cylinders go through several stages of disinfecting to reduce the risk of potential exposure. Cylinders are being disinfected at the customer site, once received in at a Noble Gas location, and upon arrival at our filling facility. All cylinders are being disinfected with EPA-approved disinfecting products. We are being extra vigilant when handling medical grade cylinders during receipt, inspection, fill, and repair. Medical Oxygen cylinders are being disinfected with FDA-approved cleaners to ensure no damage is done to the cylinder that could create a risk for medical use.
We are enforcing stronger safety protocols to ensure the health of our employees and customers. We’ve reduced the number of employees working in our facility to minimize potential risk of exposure. Employees have access to sanitizers and cleaning supplies to maintain a healthy environment. We will require any employee to stay home if they feel ill, or believe they have been exposed to the virus.
- Social Distancing: We have increased the workspace of each individual team member to ensure they are able to work comfortable from 6 ft apart.
- Temperature Checks: We are conducting private body temperature checks on all individuals prior to entry into our facilities.
- PPE: We have increased the supply of safety goggles, gloves, and face masks available for employee-use. Employees are required to use PPE while working at our facilities, in addition to previously enforced safety protocols.
- Cleaning: Our facilities are regularly sanitized to ensure a clean environment for our employees.
- Curbside Pick-Up: We offer curbside pick-up for orders in order to reduce the number of visitors at our facilities. Orders may be placed over the phone or by email on our website.