Join our Noble Team as a CD L Driver!
Our family-owned company is looking for a new addition to our Operations team. Our CD L drivers are the face of the company, interacting with customers on a daily basis. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and an attention to detail. Sound like you? Apply now and see if we’re the perfect fit for each other!
- CD L License; Class A or B
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Hazmat Endorsement (preferred)
- Current DOT Physical (preferred)
- Load, secure, and deliver all Noble Gas Solutions products to customers and fill paperwork in accordance to the company and DOT regulations
- Assist customers with their concerns regarding equipment and product purchases/credits when possible
- Provide feedback to the Plant Manager when necessary regarding customer complaints, pricing issues, quality, credits, sales follow-up, etc. to ensure quality of Noble Gas service is optimal
- Maintain vehicle in safe and clean operating conditions
- Complete all vehicle inspection reports, driver logs, truck manifests, etc. accurately
- Regularly lift/move up to 60lbs
- Move up to 800lbs with aid of material handling equipment
- Full mobility; able to stand, walk, bend, reach, etc.
- Must be able to see well; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus on objects
- Able to smell and hear leaking gas from cylinders
*Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Applications can be submitted online: https://www.noblegassolutions.com/about/careers/