CDL Driver Position Overview
Complete the efficient and safe handling, inspecting, filling and storing of high pressure gas cylinders, while observing Noble Gas Solutionsâ€™ operational goals and objectives. Our CDL drivers are the face of Noble Gas Solutions, interacting with our customers every day! We are looking for applicants who consistently have a positive attitude, great communication skills, and an attention to detail. If this sounds like you, apply here.
- Deliver cylinders and hard goods to customers in accordance with Noble Gas Solutions and DOT regulations.
- Complete and handle all paperwork in accordance with Noble Gas Solutions and DOT procedures.
- Load and secure cylinders and hard goods in accordance with Noble Gas Solutions and DOT regulations.
- Maintain vehicle in a safe and clean operating condition.
- Fill out vehicle inspection report daily and report any concerns to supervisor immediately.
- Complete and maintain truck manifest, driverâ€™s logs (if necessary) and vehicle inspection reports (pre and post trip inspections).Â Â Â Keep vehicle documentation (DOT required) up to date.
- Where possible, assist customers with their concerns regarding equipment purchases, product credits, etc.
- When necessary provide feedback to Plant Manager regarding customer complaints, pricing issues, quality, credits, the need for sales to follow up, and any other customer concerns.
- Performs all Other Duties as they may be assigned.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the physical demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this position.Â Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Able to talk, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crawl or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, stoop, crouch, reach, grasp, feel and talk or hear.
- Able to smell and hear leaking gas from cylinders.
- Occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, feel or use a calculator or computer; and reach with hands and arms
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and move up to 800 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skill sets:
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated individual capable of working with minimal direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve personal goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge base and ability to train others
- Robust oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a multi-task oriented environment
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
Noble Gas Solutions is seeking a well-rounded individual, who has the appropriate blending of educational and professional credentials integrated with relevant hands-on experience in laboratory operations and quality program management.Â Â The individual selected for this position will have the best possible blend of all these criteria.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must occasionally lift up to 60 pounds and/or move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
Salary & Benefits
Noble Gas Solutions offers a regionally competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the individuals experience and qualifications.