Something has gone awry… or that’s what you’ll have all of your party guests thinking! Create a scene straight out of the lab of an evil, mad scientist for this year’s Halloween bash. What’s scarier than spiders and witches? A real science experiment gone wrong!
Setting the scene of a science experiment gone awry is a simple Halloween party idea that would set your party apart from the rest. you are sure to get points for thinking outside of the box! You need a few simple materials and these easy DIY instructions to set-up your Halloween party scene. Be aware, adding the optional food coloring may make things messy so take the proper precautions to make sure your home stays mess-free.
- graduated cylinders, or similar length objects
- dry ice pellets
- warm water
- food coloring (optional)
- plastic table cloth (optional)
Easy DIY instructions:
- Set-up your mad scientist scene, preferably on a table with the appropriate accessories.
- Fill each cylinder about 1/4 of the way with warm water.
- Add food coloring to have a colorful bubbling effect. Please note that the food coloring can get messy! It’s recommended to use a plastic table cloth that is easy to clean for this scene.
- Using tongs, or thick gloves, add a few pellets of dry ice into the graduated cylinders.
- Watch the bubbling effect start up and grab the attention of your Halloween party guests.
- Add more dry ice pellets as needed. Add more food coloring as needed. Add more warm water as needed.
Your final product will be a perfect photo opportunity at your Halloween party! Follow these simple DIY instructions to have your witchâ€™s brew be the talk of the town! Donâ€™t forget to tag Noble Gas Solutions so we can continue to improve our customer experience.
Make sure to follow all of the properÂ safety tipsÂ before handling dry ice. Noble Gas Solutions manufactures dry ice every weekday at our Albany, NY location, walk-ins welcomed!Â Contact usÂ for information on purchasing dry ice pellets for your Halloween festivities.